The Wiseman group, the group responsible for publishing Multipliers, is conducting some research for an article and workshop about “how to work with executives.”
The questions are a useful component in any Executive and Organisational self-appraisal:
- As an executive, what types of issues naturally make it onto your radar screen?
- What's the hardest thing about working in an executive role?
- How do you decide how to allocate your time?
- What causes you to take a meeting with someone? (i.e., what kind of people do you, as the English say, "have a lot of time for?")
- What are the characteristics of people whose advice you really value?
- Other than position or power, why are some people more influential with executives than others?
- What would make you say, "This is the best internal partner / collaborator I've ever had in my career?
- What earns trust with you? What Loses Trust? What does it take for someone to rebuild trust?
If you would like to contribute to the Executive Perspectives Survey go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TJHGR7F